Insist on high quality offset printing blankets from Kinyo Virginia.
Kinyo printing blankets incorporate some of the industry’s most advanced rubber formulas—products resulting from our own experience and research and development programs. Surface finishes are painstakingly engineered to meet specific printing requirements. We even designed our own high-speed finishing equipment to ensure a consistent gauge tolerance within 0.03 mm in every single roll of blanket material.
Kinyo Pledge: Superior quality, absolute consistency and strict adherence to customer requirements are the hallmark of every Kinyo blanket. The Kinyo Virginia manufacturing process ensures no pinholes, no porosity and uniformity of thickness from blanket to blanket. We pledge to deliver the best and most consistent blanket, each and every time.
High Quality Kinyo Virginia Printing Blanket Features
- Specially designed carcasses to reduce sinking and maintain consistent thickness throughout the life of the blanket
- Polished surfaces to provide better ink acceptance and superb ink transfer
- Pinhole-free surfaces due to a special Kinyo production process
- Surface rubber formulated to ensure quick release
- Consistent quality ensured by a stringent quality control system